If you are suffering from dehydrated skin, you might want to do a DIY sheet mask. In order for you to properly hydrate your skin, use nourishing ingredients such as cucumber and aloe vera. Aloe vera is widely known to soothe sunburned skin, hydrates, heals, and helps reverse the aging process. Aloe can be used on dry skin.
What you will need:
Aloe Vera Gel
Dehydrated skin usually feels oily outside but super dry inside. You would want to hydrate enough and also cleanse your pores through this DIY sheet mask.
1. Cut half of a cucumber into slices.
2. Using a blender, mix until watery.
3. Add 2 Tbs of aloe vera gel into cucumber juice until smooth.
4. Pour juice into the capsule and watch the compressed sheet mask expand to full-size.
5. Align to your face and wait about 15-20 minutes.